Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding Details...

Pre-Wedding Details...

I made each one of my bridal party a To-Go Box with everything they would need for the day...Their hair clip, personalized tissues, wedding favor, necklace for them to wear for the wedding, Personal shot and shot glass, and purple Hersey Kisses!!

                 

A set of bridal party shot glasses for the Bride and another set for the Grooms! I put this liquor bouquet in the grooms room where everyone was getting ready that way they had their own shots too!



 Reception Details...

Head table signs!

Guest Table settings with Tuxedo Fold Napkins and Personalized M&M Favor tucked inside

Flip-Flops for my Bridal Party and for the guest! 

One of the two different centerpieces! 3 candles on top with flowers on top and 3 little tea lights dangling from the candle rods! When the lights were dimmed they looked gorgeous!
My 5 tier wedding cake! Left side when lights were dimmed and right side when it was bright! My sister made us this beautiful wedding cake! (http://lepetitechef14.blogspot.com/)
Around the front of the cake table I had this photo banner!

I had a Purple dessert table! My sister is a pastry chef (http://www.facebook.com/LePetiteChef14) and so she did all these wonderful desserts for our wedding!! I made To-Go boxes for the guests to take some desserts home!  



My sister also made the Groomsmen Cake!




To end the night right we had a Vase of Sparklers for the guest to make a tunnel with!



No comments:

Post a Comment