Friday, October 19, 2012

Personalized Mickey And Minnie Mouse Ornaments

For all the Disney lovers these are great gifts! 
My sister is getting married November 3rd and we both love Disney and Disneyland soo much! For her bachelorette we spent the day at Disneyland! I wanted to make her something for Christmas that involved her wedding and Bachelorette. I was one of these minnie ornaments on pinterest and got some great ideas for her gift!
I used ideas from a couple different places and a few of my own, combined them together to get this...




I used the idea for making the inside of the ornament sparkly. Click Here
Then, I used the genius idea to make puff balls the ears and rhinestones as Minnies polka dots. Click Here
Then, I threw my own twist in on the bow and the lettering. Give me a couple more days and then I'll have the Mickey one done for the Mr. 
These would also be cute for a baby's first Christmas!
I love them so much I'm going to make myself and husband one too since it will be our First Christmas as a married couple too! :)

MICKEY MOUSE
Mickey Mouse Ornament is done!! They're pretty much the same as the Minnie Mouse but instead of polka dot rhinestones I used a Q-tip to paint on his white buttons and changed up the ribbon it hangs on! I absolutely love the way these turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment