Thursday, September 20, 2012

Halloween Ghost Wreath


I was a little unsure when I first started making this how it would turn out...but I love it! You can choose to make one with whatever color ribbons you'd like! I think a purple and black one with a witch theme would be super cute too! I didn't take pictures as I was making it so It will be tough for me to describe how I made it but I followed directions from this website...http://blog.mardigrasoutlet.com/2011/08/halloween-wreath-with-deco-mesh-video.html

Materials:
1. Orange Thick Tulle Ribbon...I chose one that had a little sparkle in it!  (From Michaels in Thanksgiving section)
2. Black Pipe Cleaners
   3. Black Sparkle Ribbon 
4. White Letters (Already made from Michaels)
5. A Wood Ghost I painted with White paint and black eyes
6. Wire wreath


No comments:

Post a Comment